2018 CSA Member
Please click on the link below for a printable copy of the
2018 Pick up Days are Wednesday Noon-6pm & Saturday 9am-Noon
- A weekly share of fresh USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC Cecil Creek Farm and Summer Wind Farm produce. Our Full Share feeds the produce portions of about 4 people for the week and our Half Share feeds 2 people.
- Member Activity Days where you and your family can learn more about how your food is grown, what farm practices we use, even some ideas on how to prepare or preserve the great seasonal harvest.
- Weekly Newsletter and Recipes
- 5% off all market items. While we try to grow as large of a variety produce as we can, there are items that we just can’t include soooooo… You can purchase anything else from the market at a 5% discount. Cecil Creek Farm Market provides only the freshest local, organic, and environmentally conscious items available. Items to include Sustainably Raised Eggs, Organic Strawberries grown on our farm along with other organic and/ or locally grown, Jersey Fresh fruits and vegetables, GRASS-FED Meats, Wild-Caught Seafood, local Honey, Organic Milk , Cheeses, and other Dairy, locally made Jams, Jellies, Chutneys, Sauces, Oils, Pasta, as well as a variety of other items that embrace the local farm to table lifestyle.
What to expect:
Thanks to our relationship with Summer Wind Farms ( our owner/ farmer Frank Ferrucci, also owns SWF) our 2018 CSA will continue to have more variety and greater quantities. Frank is an experienced USDA Certified Organic grower with a history of providing incredible quality Jersey Fresh Organic Vegetables to both farms CSA and many wholesale and retail markets in the Delaware Valley.
Here’s our plan for the 2018 season (we occasionally need a little flexibility as farmers sometimes do):
- Start date for our first distribution: May 30th
- Share season duration of 20- weeks until October 6th
- Over 60 Planned Crops
- U-pick flowers, herbs and crops throughout the season
At the beginning of the season you will get a wooden farm basket to hold your produce, approximately the size of a bushel for a full share and a half bushel for a half share. Simply bring the bushel with you to the farm each week and select your produce from the items on display market style. Baskets can be filled only to the top rim. Most produce items will have a sign indicating how many you can have of each item for that week. But the choice is entirely yours, take just the items you know and like or experiment with something new. Occasionally when we have large items like watermelon we may not require that these be put in your basket.